Display thumbnails under carousel image collection in Squarepace 7.1

I would like to display the thumbnails for all the images in the gallery, underneath the caption and button on the following page

https://kaigallery.com/jared-fitzgerald-art

In older versions of Squarespace, I know you could just turn on Thumbnails, but now, obviously we can't.  Can someone help me with CSS so that I can have thumbnails displayed, and used as navigational elements to skip images in the slideshow?

(Similar to this page, when "Thumbnails" is turned on: https://gagosian.com/artists/mark-grotjahn/)

Thank you.

• Replies 3
  • Views 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Exactly, but this looks like an older version of Squarespace.  They seemed to have stripped a lot of features (ie, gallery blocks) from the new version. 

I can insert a simple slideshow, but then I can't have a title, a description, and a button under it.  I can only insert a caption, which doesn't allow for any formatting (bold, italics)... and certainly no buttons.   

On 4/26/2023 at 10:00 PM, JCP said:

Exactly, but this looks like an older version of Squarespace.  They seemed to have stripped a lot of features (ie, gallery blocks) from the new version. 

I can insert a simple slideshow, but then I can't have a title, a description, and a button under it.  I can only insert a caption, which doesn't allow for any formatting (bold, italics)... and certainly no buttons.   

Have you tried List Banner Slideshow. You can add text, description, button...there

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)