Hello.

I am a performer looking to get a new website set up. I currently have one through Wordpress, but I have had some issues with the platform (bugs, apps that do not work well, and emails).

I am hoping to make a relatively simple page on Squarespace for my entertainment services. I do not technically sell anything on my page, so I do not think I need a store. It is more of a service so I get paid after the event. 

I want to know what plan I should get. I already have an email client that works, and I do not need a store front. It is only me working on the page, so I do not need more admins at this time. 

I am unsure if I would use any of the commerce options from the business page, but maybe using the pop up promotions might be ok. 

Not sure if anyone else uses square space for their entertainment page and what plan they use.

Thanks!

• Replies 3
  • Views 286
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Generally it's not a bad idea to start off with the Personal Plan, you can always upgrade if necessary. Do you have any code on the website?

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 
Hire me on Upwork!

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

Generally, if you're using widgets you'll most likely want to use the business plan.

5 minutes ago, ChrisWheel said:

WordPress because it allows fine-tuning

You're completely right, you get more fine-tuning and customization with WordPress but that by definition makes it harder to use! Great for some, difficult for most!

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 
Hire me on Upwork!

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?