Product Page Image Layout Editor Blank for All Layouts Except Simple

Hi all. I'm trying to work up a product page (just started on the store for this site, so bare with the lousy construction) and I'm running into issues with editing/choosing a layout for product pages. Whenever I edit the product page, the only layout which the editor will show parameters for is the simple layout; full, half, and wrap can be selected, but show no options (see picture). I have not encountered this issue before.

In any of the affected layouts, the section appears truncated or broken and any CSS I employ to try to fix layout/size does not reflect any changes on these layouts. I would like to use the "half" layout but I'm unable to because of this. I have custom CSS as well as a plugin on this site, but I have checked to make sure that either (or both) of these are not the cause of the issue; I've also checked to make sure my browser are my computer are not the problem. This occurs without fail on any duplicates or new product pages I make, as well. What's going on here?

Screen Shot 2023-04-23 at 3.50.27 AM.png

Edited by cbassuarez
  • Replies 1
  • Views 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images