Section Divider Stroke Not Showing Up on Mobile

I have a section divider with a colored stroke that shows up on Desktop view as well as the mobile preview, but when I view the website on my phone, the stroke doesn't show up. I tried it on my partner's phone and it didn't show up there either. I see it when I use the Responsive Viewer browser plugin to view the site from different devices, but on actual cellphones, it doesn't show up. What's weird is that I use that same divider on a different page and it shows up there.

This is my site.

I'm attaching a screenshot of the divider on the mobile preview and a screenshot of what I actually see on my phone. I'm using Safari on an iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS 16.3.1.

Thanks!

Screen Shot 2023-04-22 at 10.00.20 PM.png

IMG_4645.jpg

Me as well. It seems to be not showing just in safari browser. (there should be a vertical line above the image from left to right) 

I ended up fixing the issue by coding the line to the top border of the section - not sure if this is possible for a curved line?

image.thumb.png.2b61177c97cfbc95192ec8abccb18a2b.png

Edited by The-Design-Order
  • 3 weeks later...

As an update, I reached out to support and they're aware of the issue. They said they're working on a fix, but as a temporary workaround, the line apparently shows up on mobile if you select "large" as the line thickness. I personally am going to wait it out since I think it looks worse on the site I linked with a large line than with no line at all, but I just wanted to share that option.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 5/31/2023 at 8:41 AM, MayaViolet said:

Here is a CSS solution for people that are using the straight-line divider, and struggling with it showing up on mobile:

.has-section-divider .section-border {
    border-bottom: 2px solid black;
}

but how can I inject it? please, explain i'm 0 in this, but I need my dividers to show up 

• 3 weeks later...