Overlapping text (newsletter block) on mobile view

Hi - Anyone help with this? I have a newsletter sign up block at the footer of my home page. It looks fine on the mobile view on squarespace design pages but on an actual mobile the text for the disclaimer rides up over the button for sign up. I can't find a way to fix this. Attached a screen shot of what I'm struggling with.

Screenshot_20230422_191542_Chrome.jpg

• Replies 7
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for taking the time to check.

Text still overlaps on my phone and a couple of others checking for me on their phone have reported it overlapping for them too.

I assume it's the phone settings then, rather than my squarespace design? Any other reason you can think of?

On 4/28/2023 at 4:33 AM, UTCT said:

Thanks for taking the time to check.

Text still overlaps on my phone and a couple of others checking for me on their phone have reported it overlapping for them too.

I assume it's the phone settings then, rather than my squarespace design? Any other reason you can think of?

You try contacting SS Customer Care first, maybe a bug

Sometimes I see this problem

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 6 months later...

When this happens to me it's usually because the blocks are overlapping. When the site is viewed in different screen sizes the content will adjust to fit. If the blocks are overlapping, text and other content inside the blocks might start to overlap.

If you make sure the edges of the blocks aren't overlapping, this shouldn't happen.