Is there a way to embed a keynote presentation that has been exported to html?

I have aKeynote presentation that has a combination of pages the user clicks through and some that autoplay and there are quicktime movies. I have the index.html and all the assets which of course you can drag on a browser and the presentation works great. I would like to know if there is a way to publish it on a page within Squarespace.

This can be a tricky one.

From your description Keynote has exported a stand alone set of HTML files and assets.

Squarespace is not set up to load in this kind of export.

Two options and both are not easy.

The first would be to host the files on a service like Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service). Then point to the files on S3 or load the index page in an iframe on your site.

The second would be to try to adapt the export to work on SS. This would, I think, not be easy if doable at all.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 2 weeks later...

Have you considered exporting your Keynote as a PDF?

How to convert a Keynote to PDF.

I've not done this myself so I can't vouch for how the export works regarding these instructions.

I can say that although PDF are not usually displayed directly in the browser as part of a page, many browsers can easily deal with displaying PDF files when a link is clicked on..

Given that PDFs have been around for ages many folks are used to viewing info in this manner via their web browser.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.