How to Link to store category pages from a landing page

I am trying to set up a store to sell prints of my work. I'd like to have a NAV item that links to a landing page that shows the 3 categories I have in my store. Each category has a page showing 24 images that make up that category. This is currently set up, but I can't figure out how to get the buttons that should link to these 3 categories to work. Any ideas? Anyone interested in being paid to help me set this up?Screenshot2023-04-21at9_21_20PM.thumb.png.3551418ca486d22adc72eb0bbea9f3fd.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/22/2023 at 9:23 AM, robin1976 said:

I am trying to set up a store to sell prints of my work. I'd like to have a NAV item that links to a landing page that shows the 3 categories I have in my store. Each category has a page showing 24 images that make up that category. This is currently set up, but I can't figure out how to get the buttons that should link to these 3 categories to work. Any ideas? Anyone interested in being paid to help me set this up?Screenshot2023-04-21at9_21_20PM.thumb.png.3551418ca486d22adc72eb0bbea9f3fd.png

Have you try summary block? Also is your site public so we can have a look?

BeyondSpace - Squarespace Website Developer

🖼️ Lightbox Studio (Enable Pinch/Zoom on lightbox)
🗓️ Delivery Date Picker (Squarespace Date picker form field)
💫 Gallery block 7.1 workaround
🥳 Sparkplugin Customisations Browsers (Browse +100 Spark plugin customisations)
🥳 Elfsight Template Browsers (Browse +1000 Elfsight widget Templates)

If you find my answer useful, let's leave a like or upvote so others with the same issue can find their solution. Thank you!

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.