canceled subscription, can I undo?

Go to solution Solved by sayreambrosio,

Hi again - I just transferred my new template to the domain my old site was on... and in canceling the subscription I realized after the fact that I can't access old pages. Is there a way to undo this, and if I do continue to pay $20/month will all of my old unlinked pages still be there?? It's over five years of content that I wanted to be able to refer back to. 

• Replies 1
  • Views 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solution
2 hours ago, brittanyalexaburns said:

Hi again - I just transferred my new template to the domain my old site was on... and in canceling the subscription I realized after the fact that I can't access old pages. Is there a way to undo this, and if I do continue to pay $20/month will all of my old unlinked pages still be there?? It's over five years of content that I wanted to be able to refer back to. 

You can duplicate the cancelled site so you can have access to the old pages. Just keep an eye on it and duplicate as necessary if you still need access. I would suggest looking into a way to export that content though just in case. Never a bad idea to have a content backup.

Here's a guide on duplication: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039396131-Duplicating-a-site?platform=v6&websiteId=63cbb50a382a9f16d0617b89