Scheduling Apps

I was trying to do some research to find a scheduling app that allows my client to approve appointments before they are scheduled.  More of an appointment request option that doesn't get put in the books until it is confirmed. I was curious if anyone knew of any programs they liked that work well with SquareSpace. I already lost my trial with the scheduling in squarespace so I didn't get to play with it that much, but it seemed like this was just for booking and there is not an approval process before it goes in the calendar. I know there are a ton of other options out there, but have not found what I'm looking for.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

• Replies 2
  • Views 883
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, kew440 said:

I was trying to do some research to find a scheduling app that allows my client to approve appointments before they are scheduled.  More of an appointment request option that doesn't get put in the books until it is confirmed. I was curious if anyone knew of any programs they liked that work well with SquareSpace. I already lost my trial with the scheduling in squarespace so I didn't get to play with it that much, but it seemed like this was just for booking and there is not an approval process before it goes in the calendar. I know there are a ton of other options out there, but have not found what I'm looking for.  Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you!

Here is a help article that talks about manual appointment approval in acuity https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/4405354226829-Manual-appointment-confirmation-and-waitlists-in-Scheduling

As for the trial, maybe reach out to support and explain the situation and see if they can extend it?