What is the best way to integrate my in store Square POS with Squarespace store inventories?

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

What is the best way to integrate my in-store Square POS with Squarespace store inventories? Let's say a customer purchases a product from my Square in-store POS. When the customer completes the purchase, the inventory level for that product in my Squarespace store needs to be automatically updated to reflect the sale and vice-versa. I need managed inventory across both Squarespace and Square POS, to ensure that my customers always have access to accurate stock information. I'm currently looking at Trunk to do this integration. Does anyone have experience with this or know of something better?

Edited by EjD
updated
  • Solution
1 hour ago, EjD said:

What is the best way to integrate my in-store Square POS with Squarespace store inventories?

Trunk Inventory is the only one that I'm aware of. The good news is that you can try it out for 14 days. The bad news is that it's not cheap at $35+ per month (depending on order volumes).

There are other players in the inventory sync space but, to my knowledge, none of them sync with Squarespace yet.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 5 weeks later...

Does anybody know if this issue is going to be addressed by Square or Squarespace in the future? I don't think a minimum $35/month additional subscription is a great solution for small business owners...  

• 8 months later...
On 4/10/2023 at 5:23 PM, EjD said:

What is the best way to integrate my in-store Square POS with Squarespace store inventories? Let's say a customer purchases a product from my Square in-store POS. When the customer completes the purchase, the inventory level for that product in my Squarespace store needs to be automatically updated to reflect the sale and vice-versa.

I can also suggest SyncPenguin, which is a more affordable option starting at $9 per month (with a free 14-day trial and support): https://syncpenguin.com/connectors/squarespace-store-inventory-quantities/

The setup is very simple, and you can sync Squarespace with Square POS, Shopify, WooCommerce, etc.

I hope this is helpful.

Edited by Vitalii