What industry does your business fall into?

What’s your industry?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. What industry does your business fall into?

• Fashion
    • Events and entertainment
    • Fitness
    • Restaurant/Food/Beverage
    • Finance
    • Other

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My business  Retrosheep.com falls into the custom-made gifts industry. This industry includes businesses that create personalised gifts for customers, such as jewellery, clothing, homewares, and more.

The custom-made gifts industry is a growing industry, as more and more people are looking for unique and personalised gifts for their loved ones. This is a great industry to be in, as there is a lot of demand for personalised gifts.

My business Retrosheep.com is well-positioned in this industry, as I have a strong focus on creativity and craftsmanship. I also have a great brand voice, which is friendly, approachable, and creative. I believe that these factors will help me to succeed in this industry.

Here are some of the other industries that my business falls into:

Personalised products: Businesses that create personalised products, such as clothing, jewellery, and homewares.
Gifts: Businesses that sell gifts, such as flowers, chocolates, and wine.
Crafting: Businesses that sell crafting supplies, such as yarn, fabric, and tools.
Design: Businesses that offer design services, such as logo design and website design.
E-commerce: Businesses that sell products online.
I believe that my business could thrive in any of these industries. I have a strong focus on creativity and craftsmanship, and I am always looking for new ways to provide my customers with unique and personalised products and services.

As i make and grow many different variations of products and services along with design and prototyping i fall into many industries. 

I am confident that my business will continue to grow and succeed in the years to come.

If you're looking for a unique and personalised gift, be sure to check out my website at Retrosheep.com . I'm sure I have something that's perfect for you!

Check out my YouTube Channel  @retrosheep where i post all my Handmade and Just Made Items 

Diolch, 😃

Cher Retrosheep.com

RETROSHEEPLOGOIMAGE2.png.6e335906f8d37567023d45cdd9653f35.png

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.