Request for Assistance: Bulk Uploading and Modifying Weight-Based Shipping Rates on Squarespace

I am posting to seek assistance with a pressing issue I have been experiencing on the platform. As an e-commerce business owner, I rely heavily on Squarespace to manage my online store. However, I am currently facing a challenge with modifying my weight-based shipping rates.

I have been trying to update my shipping rates in bulk, but I have realized that Squarespace does not allow for importing or exporting shipping rates, batch editing, or the use of CSVs to modify the rates. This has made it challenging for me to manage my shipping costs efficiently, especially as I continue to scale my business.

As such, I am kindly requesting support to help me find a solution to this problem. Perhaps there are alternative methods, APIs, or tools that I could use to update my shipping rates seamlessly. I would appreciate any suggestions you may have or any resources that I could leverage to solve this issue.

Thanks!

• Replies 0
  • Views 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days