Email campaign not delivering 100%

Hi, I have had a lot of friends say they didn't receive our newsletter (it's not in their junkmail) and was just wondering why it says 100% sent but only 97% delivered? Why are those 114 people not receiving the email campaign? 

I've tried to find the email addresses for those "sent" and "delivered" categories but I can't find a way to view them or export them. I would like to find a way to see those 114 that weren't delivered so I can try and resend to them.

I have one friend whose email address is in the system, she subscribed a day before the blast went out and under her profile it says she is subscribed to the newsletter mailing list but she still didn't receive the email.

This was the folder with csv files i got after the campaign went out and i don't really know what that means but her address is not in here anywhere:
Unsubscribed users: 1
Subscribed users: 44
Cleaned: 1

ScreenShot2023-04-06at7_05_00am.thumb.png.76db395acc11f5d00a8f54072723e147.png

Edited by laurencharge
  • 1 month later...
  • Replies 12
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@laurencharge @Mortimers 

Have you assessed the quality of your mailing list by using a third party service like BriteVerify or ZeroBounce.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 3 weeks later...

I just had the same thing happen to me on a smaller email campaign.  Even some of the email addresses that squarespace indicated were delivered were not, and they aren't in intended recipients spam folders either.  This is really inacceptable, and a huge headache to try to figure out what went wrong!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm having the same issue, I have been using Squarespace email for years with no problems, this last email only 46% delivered, I sent test emails to 3 of my personal accounts and only 1 came through, and the others are not in junk email. Squarespace, I'm calling upon you, please help!!!

Screenshot 2024-02-12 at 10.27.30 am.png

Same for me!

I just switched to a paid professional email instead of my basic gmail account to make sure it doesn't register as spam, and now only 30% of my email got delivered (beforehand it was 100%).

Have someone found the reason why it's that way?

Thank you for your help!

image.png.1d88751513150a2a3fb9d04db0170b04.png

• 2 weeks later...

There seems to be no help here on this topic that originally started April 2023.  But I will still add my same question... I sent a campaign, and it was not delivered to all.  This includes not being delivered to my dad and cousin, whose email addresses are accurate, and they have received previous campaigns.  So, why did this happen?

• 1 month later...