Fill in the blank: My brand’s voice is ___.

When creating content for your brand, you’ve likely grappled with the question, “What is the voice of my brand?”. It’s a great question and an important place to start when you begin thinking about branding. Your brand’s voice will likely depend on what you do and how you’d like to present it to your audience. 

That said, we’d love to know in the comments! Fill in the blank: My brand’s voice is __ because __. 

• 3 months later...

My brand's voice is friendly, approachable, and creative because I want my customers to feel like they can come to me with any idea, no matter how big or small. I want them to feel like I'm someone who can help them bring their vision to life.

I want my brand's voice to be warm and inviting, like a warm cup of tea on a cold day made with one of my Handmade Custom Mugs. I want my customers to feel like they can trust me to create something special for them, something that they'll cherish for years to come.

I also want my brand's voice to be creative. I want to show my customers that I'm not afraid to think outside the box and come up with new and innovative ideas , i have made some personalised things in my time some quite funny some quite strange lol. I want them to know that I'm always looking for new ways to make their gifts even more special.

I believe that my brand's voice is a reflection of my own personality. I'm a friendly, approachable, and creative person, and I want my brand to reflect that. I want my customers to feel like they're talking to a friend when they interact with my brand , any messages and quieres are answered straight away which also puts my customer at ease, and I want them to feel inspired by my creativity as most of my customers tell me what they want and leave me to it and use my own inspiration to create a pesronalised item just for them.

I hope you like my brand's voice!

If you're looking for a unique and personalised gift, be sure to check out my website at Retrosheep.com . I'm sure I have something that's perfect for you!

Check out my YouTube Channel  @retrosheep where i post all my Handmade and Just Made Items 

Diolch, 😃

Cher Retrosheep.com

RETROSHEEPLASERENGRAVINGSERVICESSOUTHWALESUK.png.6f098812a29495f0dd8ae4c99432766d.pngRETROSHEEPHANDMADEINWALES-LASERENGRAVINGSERVICES-3DPRINTING-TSHIRT-MUG.png.2a09bc0906e49f89e0702b8cc27a8d02.png

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.