Reduce padding around a Fluid Engine summary block. 

I am wondering if it's possible to reduce padding around a Fluid Engine summary block. 

This is why I was looking at this thread initially as I couldn't seem to find anything else on the topic.

I am using a plugin from Will Myers to create tabs on a page.
This means that when you put a section inside the tab, it squashes the width to fit the tab block. 

However, when using a summary block in Fluid Engine it seems to create excess space at the bottom of the summary block and therefore creating a big gap.

To solve this I either need to:

1) remove the excess padding on my Fluid Engine summary block container. To do this I would need to make sure it is responsive on all screen sizes and that when I resize, I do not lose text elements from the summary block that are floating underneath the image.

or 

2) Do not use a Fluid Engine section. Revert back to a classic editor section. This seems to sort the padding issue I think, however, to achieve the same layout as an FE section, I need to be able to make the summary block container stretch from edge to edge of the section.

Currently, you will see the tabs under the Section entitled "Team Form" :

https://hexahedron-soybean-zdl8.squarespace.com/about-us#TeamForm
password: testing123

The tables are titled "All Staff" and "Management" 

The "All Staff" tab shows what happens when I use a Classic Editor section (see option 2 above)

The "Management" tab shows what happens when I use a Fluid Engine section (see option 1 above)

If you know any way in which I can achieve the layout that is visible in the "Management" tab but have no spacing at the bottom, that would be great. 

Thanks very much in advance,

Jon 

• Replies 1
  • Views 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images