Tell us about your logo!

As a business owner, you know that your logo is so much more than an image file; it’s a part of your brand’s identity, and you likely spent a considerable amount of time getting it just right. Why don’t you show it off? 

Tell us about your logo and how it came about in the comments!

• 2 weeks later...

We had a graphic designer work with us to design this. We wanted to be identifiably Jewish without being cliche, and to communicate that we are modern. It's square because we sell gift boxes. The arrow is because our boxes are intended specifically for people who are on the move, or far from a Jewish centre - so it shows movement. The colours move away from cliched blue-and-white and are meant to also suggest inclusiveness.

logo jpeg.jpg

• 2 months later...

RETROSHEEPHANDMADEINWALES-LASERENGRAVINGSERVICES-3DPRINTING-TSHIRT-MUG.png.31fa1a1dc9f4d1e7a7794be1e33b2e39.png

My logo is a sheep with a retro-inspired design. The sheep is made up of simple shapes and colors, and it has a friendly, approachable look. The colors are a nod to my Welsh heritage, and the overall design is meant to convey the creativity and craftsmanship of my business.

I spent a lot of time working on the logo, and I wanted it to be something that I was really proud of. I wanted it to be simple, but also memorable and eye-catching. I also wanted it to reflect the values of my business, which are creativity, craftsmanship, and personalization.

I'm really happy with the way the logo turned out, and I think it's a great representation of my brand Retrosheep. It's a part of my identity, and I'm proud to use it to represent my business.

Here's a little bit about how the logo came about:

I started by brainstorming a bunch of different ideas many years ago. I wanted to come up with something that was unique and memorable, but also simple and easy to remember. I also wanted it to be something that would appeal to my target audience, which is people who are looking for personalized gifts.

After a lot of brainstorming, I came up with the idea of using a sheep. Sheep are seen as being gentle, friendly, and creative creatures. They're also associated with Wales, which is where I'm from. I thought that a sheep would be a perfect symbol for my business, and I started to sketch out some ideas and came up with Retrosheep as i started off making handmade Knitted Socks and Hats so my main brand started as knitwear.

Once I had a few sketches that I liked, I started to refine the design. I wanted to make sure that the logo was simple, but also memorable and eye-catching. I also wanted it to be something that could be used in a variety of different contexts, from my website to my social media profiles.

After a lot of refinement, I came up with the final latest design. I'm really happy with the way it turned out, and I think it's a great representation of my brand.

I hope you like it!

If you're looking for a unique and personalised gift, be sure to check out my website at Retrosheep.com . I'm sure I have something that's perfect for you!

Check out my YouTube Channel  @retrosheep where i post all my Handmade and Just Made Items 

Diolch, 😃

Cher Retrosheep.com

RETROSHEEP HANDMADE IN WALES - LASER ENGRAVING SERVICES -3D PRINTING- T SHIRT -MUG.png

Edited by Retrosheep

Squarespace Webinars

Free online sessions where you’ll learn the basics and refine your Squarespace skills.

Hire a Designer

Stand out online with the help of an experienced designer or developer.