Inquire about testing my app on the Squarespace platform

I am currently facing a specific problem and would like to inquire about testing my app on the Squarespace platform. Similar to the apps already available in the marketplace, users can click on "Connect" to integrate them into their site. However, I am unsure of how to add this functionality to my ongoing development app. I have already obtained OAuth credentials for commercial development.

Other platforms like Wix provide a developer site URL where I can create and test my app before submitting it for review and publishing. It would be helpful if Squarespace could give a similar URL or specific documentation for testing and publishing my app on the platform.

• Replies 1
  • Views 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, TanvirSharif said:

Similar to the apps already available in the marketplace, users can click on "Connect" to integrate them into their site. However, I am unsure of how to add this functionality to my ongoing development app.

The guide Accessing Squarespace APIs using OAuth 2.0 provides the information that you need to be able to authorise your app to connect to a Squarespace website. Once authorised, you'll find details of the APIs that you can use on this page: Overview of Commerce APIs.

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.