Native File Upload on Form

Hi everyone,

I need to build an enquiry form that has file upload. Does anyone know if this is in the roadmap for Squarespace future updates?

I have tried the following workarounds:
- JotForm - almost exactly what I’m after but struggling with the SMTP set up, won’t authenticate. And without SMTP authentication, the responses are going to the customer’s junk folder. Overall Jotform UX is awful, but their forms seem good. Also around $700 AUD per year is outrageous.

- tried Dubsado. But the images / files do not attach to the email, you have to log in the the CRM to view the files.

- I don't want to load into Dropbox or another file hosting platform. I need the images attached to the email notification so we can easily match the lead with their photos. It's for a tattoo studio, so we'd forward the email with the attachments directly to the artist. It wouldn't work by directing artists to a dropbox where they don't know which reference is for their lead.

Would love some feedback from the Squarespace team as to whether this feature is in the roadmap.

Big gap in the market for an affordable way to upload files and attach to notification email, hint hint developers haha.
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours ago, MadeForImpact said:

I need to build an enquiry form that has file upload.

Have you looked at the Squarespace Websites Uploader?

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.