Which Plan will allow me to.....

Hi,

I am thinking of setting up a side business. I may not make money in a long time, therefore I want to keep costs low.

I would like to have my content - a consulting website where I will redirect people to paid online courses (Which I will host somewhere else - Thinkific) 

I may also want to upload videos to my website and have a members area where people can subscribe to watch the videos. Which plan will allow me to do this? The videos will be educational content - webinars etc.

I am thinking is it best to go for cheapest plan and will this allow me to build the content etc and then eventually upgrade or do I have to pay now and build and then hope that in time I will make money?

Thanks and hope you can help!

• Replies 3
  • Views 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I am thinking of setting up a side business. I may not make money in a long time, therefore I want to keep costs low.

I would like to have my content - a consulting website where I will redirect people to paid online courses (Which I will host somewhere else - Thinkific) 

I may also want to upload videos to my website and have a members area where people can subscribe to watch the videos. Which plan will allow me to do this? The videos will be educational content - webinars etc.

I am thinking is it best to go for cheapest plan and will this allow me to build the content etc and then eventually upgrade or do I have to pay now and build and then hope that in time I will make money?

Thanks and hope you can help!

• 2 months later...

Hi!

I have a squarespace site. I want to offer online tutoring. How can I set this up? What extras do I need?

What should I use for the actual online live lessons? Zoom? Extra payment? Google Meet?Free? How do I handle scheduling etc.

I would be very interested in knowing how people have done this? Maybe see some examples?

Thanks