Go to solution Solved by tuanphan,

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 8 months later...

Hi there, 

I seem to have a similar issue.  The hover description text is visible on each image on my website when using my desktop but not on my mobile- even after inputting the custom CSS in the header section that you shared here @tuanphan.  

My website is http://www.guljaholland.com

I've recently read on a forum that hover text is not ideal for visibility when using mobile devices-  If this is the case, I wouldn't mind opting for an alternative way of displaying text. However, I also seem to have issues in changing the font size and in displaying my painting descriptions as the fixed title text- it seems to get clipped and only display the first part of the description (see images attached). This text also disappears when I click on the painting. 

Can anyone help? 

P.s Currently using the Wells template. 

IMG_0614.PNG

IMG_0615.PNG

On 1/6/2024 at 5:22 AM, GuljaHolland said:

Hi there, 

I seem to have a similar issue.  The hover description text is visible on each image on my website when using my desktop but not on my mobile- even after inputting the custom CSS in the header section that you shared here @tuanphan.  

My website is http://www.guljaholland.com

I've recently read on a forum that hover text is not ideal for visibility when using mobile devices-  If this is the case, I wouldn't mind opting for an alternative way of displaying text. However, I also seem to have issues in changing the font size and in displaying my painting descriptions as the fixed title text- it seems to get clipped and only display the first part of the description (see images attached). This text also disappears when I click on the painting. 

Can anyone help? 

P.s Currently using the Wells template. 

IMG_0614.PNG

IMG_0615.PNG

You mean make this text always visible in lightbox without hover?

image.png.47ec4cbc0feed9a445da49ec548e57a5.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)