Redirect to a custom thank you page after filling up the scheduler

I used to be able to do a redirect per appointment type by using this code : 

<script type="text/javascript">
if("%appointmentType%"==="12-Week Breakthrough Confirmation Call"){ window.top.location = 'https://12weekbreakthrough.com/congratulation-pagew1nlmdge';}
</script>

But now it does not work anymore, any suggestions? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/7/2023 at 7:10 PM, SmileyJ said:

I used to be able to do a redirect per appointment type by using this code : 

<script type="text/javascript">
if("%appointmentType%"==="12-Week Breakthrough Confirmation Call"){ window.top.location = 'https://12weekbreakthrough.com/congratulation-pagew1nlmdge';}
</script>

But now it does not work anymore, any suggestions? 

I also need help with this.

• 2 weeks later...

After our client schedules an appointment on our site via the Acuity iframe we would like them to be redirected to another form for additional information. We were successfully accomplishing this in the past using the "Custom Conversion Tracking" integration in Acuity, however this is no longer working and we are getting the following errors in the console. Has anyone else run into this solution and have a fix?

console errors.png

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

One more added to this list - it is a nightmare currently and I can't seem to find any viable solution. It is very difficult to justify an Google Ad spend without knowing conversion rates. Acuity seem to refuse to engage on this issue as they just say they can't offer support on third party integrations. This seems very short sighted as without the ability to track I'll likely have to look at other booking solutions. 

Does this issue apply to both Acuity and Squarespace Scheduling? - The acquisition / cross over here also seems to be a mess.