How Do I Build A Website Like This (Warning Adult Site But Not Trying To Build Adult Website I Just Like The Design)

Greetings,

**please be warned the above site I have mentioned is an adult website. I am not trying to spam but trying to build a site with a similar function. ty in advance

I want to build a website like the one listed above using square space. I like how there are different categories all within one page and each block has an infinite scroll with different listings of websites that once clicked link to an external website. Is this possible to recreate in square space? 

• Replies 4
  • Views 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Here is a sanitized image of the basic list effect for those that may not want to visit the site.

ScreenShot2023-03-30at1_20_17PM.png.65158ee1eb4b9773dacce2f059ea4238.png

I think this effect could be created in an SS site. As far as I can see the design itself doesn't appear to use anything particularly exotic.

The tricky part is the actual implementation. There are a couple of ways to go.

Use code blocks. You'd need to design the basic effect and then populate it with data. To make multiple blocks just copy and paste the code block code and enter in new data in a new code block.

Use text blocks. Leverage the text block for it's numbered list and link text capabilities. Then use JavaScript to restructure the text blocks into a final form.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.