Main folder image in asset library ... possible?

Just logged in today after a couple of months of absence, to start uploading new product images to asset library.  I was glad to see folders now offered for organization. I created image category folders and then sub folders and moved product images accordingly, only to realize ( after doing all this) I would have to click on each product folder to actually see which product it is, as I cannot nor will asset library at least auto generate a folder image.

I have such regret now. The old way was bulky but at least I could scroll and see what I was looking for.

I make jewelry, so for instance;

Folder- (one of a kind) > Sub Folder (vintage) > Sub folders with product images ( Vintage #1, #2, #3 etc..)

I do not have a unique name for each product as there are too many of them, so in order to know what is inside each sub folder/product images, I have to click open each one until I find the one I want.

If anyone knows if I can in fact add a main folder image, please let me know, or maybe this is something that Squarespace would consider adding. My fault I guess, main folder image is a norm in file/folder structure, it didn't occur to me that I wouldn't be able to do this.

• 3 months later...
  • Replies 1
  • Views 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic