First feedback on the design and in case something misses

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi @Gert-Jan,

From the landing page, it isn't clear what the site is, or how to access it.

I clicked around on the page until I entered the site, but I recommend a button that says something like "enter site", or removing the landing page as I'm not sure it's adding value.

Once inside the site, I recommend making the grey text darker as it's difficult to read. The fade in style on the text is visually interesting, but it does make the content difficult to read and digest. I think a few images would help to break up the text and add more visual appeal!

Otherwise, the site is clean and I like the color scheme. I hope that's all clear — let me know if you have any questions!

— Hannah
Studio Founded

A brand designer & strategist creating brands that bridge the gaps between artistry, strategy, and thoughtful consideration. Creator of Studio Founded, a digital resource library for purposeful business owners. 
💻 Shop Squarespace Templates
✍️ Curated Business Resources

🥰 Complimentary Downloadables
🤍 Bespoke Branding & Websites

Links in my posts may be affiliate links.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Hana, 

As the landing page does not correspond anymore with the final design of the website I indeed think it is not adding value as you say. So I'll guess I will take it away for now. 

I take in account your comments about the text color. 

Thanks again for liking the color scheme and giving feedback 🙂