Avenue, 7 Want to put text under image in subtitle page.

Hello,  my website  uses  Avenue.   I have an index page called ART.  Below is two drop down  folders.  The one called TURN ART has assorted images.  I would like to add individual  descriptive text for each image underneath it.   I  did read others questions and did try some of the recommended injected code.    For some reason it became a footer and  went to each of the images.   

Thank you for you help!

My website is  www.annemariemcnamara.com

• Replies 2
  • Views 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am an Avenue user as well. Your gallery Turn Art is a gallery page, and it will not show captions or descriptions under the image when viewed outside of an index page. (when viewed from inside an index page the address URL has the index page and the # sign as part of the address) You do get thumbnails when viewed outside of an index page. The easiest way to get captions and descriptions to show is to move the gallery page into an index page. The folder called Art is not one, it is a folder. I suggest you create an index page, you can start out by creating one in the unliked section of your site, just click the plus sign, when the panel comes up scroll down to collections and choose index. Then drag your Turn art gallery page into it. The images will stack and the captions and descriptions will show up underneath any image that has them. 

Here is one of my pages viewed inside an index page; https://myrandomviews.com/views-images#/blackandwhite/ You will see a caption under one of the images. 

Here is the same page viewed from outside an index page: https://myrandomviews.com/blackandwhite/ The caption and description are not visible.