Gallery Captions not working on all images

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Hi,

I have set up a Simple Grid gallery for a client site with captions under the images. Only two of the captions are showing up on the page. They do appear in the 7.1 editor but not on the live version of the site. I have viewed the page in different browsers and the problem is consistent (mac OS).

Any suggestions?

Screenshot 2023-03-27 at 10.38.37 AM.png

• 10 months later...

BabbR

Certainly glad to know that I'm not the only one with this problem. I've been chatting with a help desk agent for an hour and he cannot replicate the problem on his end.  I'm using Chrome Version 122.0.6261.94 (Official Build) (x86_64) .  If anyone answers your question, would you mind taking a minute to send it along? conrad@rublephotographic.

Edited by conrad1956
Addition to comment
  • Solution
On 3/27/2023 at 3:47 PM, BabbR said:

Only two of the captions are showing up on the page.

@BabbR @conrad1956 I see this issue on your site and I believe it is due to a Squarespace bug that affects some sidewide animations. Try disabling them to see if this resolves the issue. 

Did this help? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

• 2 weeks later...