Adding members manually

Hi there,

Is Squarespace going to add a feature where we can manually add members to our paid member area.  I have clients that have paid for our content before launching with Squarespace members areas.  Unfortunately, I can only set them up at this stage by creating a page password, then making my members site free, getting them to sign up, then returning the members site to its normal price for new customers and removing the page password.

This is a very inefficient process.

Can we please add this simple feature where we add users as admin of the site, with their email and a temporary password they can change once set up?

Thanks

Edited by Jimmy_O
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The lack of member approval or manual entry is frustrating. I see a lot of recommendations for Memberspace but the ability should be built in and not cost and additional $480/year. A lot of new updates were announced today but I didn't see that one...

• 1 month later...

I need this as well, or the ability to give members we are transferring from a different platform a discount for what they've already paid. Currently, I'm being prompted to upgrade to Advanced Commerce to enable discounts which is super frustrating. I would love a solution on how to transfer already paid members over without charging them.