Sharing Content Across Member Areas?

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

Is there a method to allow higher tier members access to content within lower tier member areas?

It seems like the basic setup of every other member subscription service (e.g. Patreon), is to provide members access to x amount of content at tier 1, then x + y content at tier 2, then x + y + z at tier 3, etc.--is this possible within Squarespace's Member Areas?

I understand a workaround could be to create duplicate content, but in my case I'm trying to provide members of multiple tiers access to the same shop, so if I were to create a duplicate of that shop I would run into the issue where 2 different customers bought the same product, and obviously it could only go to 1 of them. I'd be very appreciative if anyone could let me know whether this setup is possible within Member Spaces. Thank you!

Hi there!

I'm porting over my membership from Paywhirl to SS Membership; I have 4 distinct paid levels, and also a general public store.

I see that I can make gated content for each of the Membership Levels; I've started to build a gated sub-store for one of them.

I'd like to only have to build 1 gated store that each of the different membership levels have access to.

Is this possible? How?

Or, do I have to make 4 different sub-stores?

Thank you kindly!

- Daniel

• Solution
17 hours ago, GlassworkPixie said:

Is there a method to allow higher tier members access to content within lower tier member areas?

13 hours ago, SteamCrow said:

I'd like to only have to build 1 gated store that each of the different membership levels have access to.

Is this possible?

This is not currently possible. Content is specific to a single member area but I'd like to think this will improve soon. 

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.