How do I remove "STORE" from main navigation??

So I was experimenting with the Commerce area of my site, and wanted to add a product to see how it showed up on my site. I am looking specifically to add events to my site to register through a third party app. But my problem now is that my main navigation menu has STORE at the beginning, I don't want it there, and I do not know how to get rid of it. I tried deleting all the products I created to no avail. There is now nothing in my Commerce area, but STORE is still there in the main nav menu. I know how to hide other pages or to make them enabled or disabled, but STORE is not an option for me to edit. Why is this so difficult to do? Should be as straight forward as the other pages, but it is not. Help! 

Site is here: mti.squarespace.com

Password: mTi1954

Edited by JaimeW
Add link
  • 1 month later...
On 5/10/2023 at 9:16 PM, Lemonita said:

Hey there! Seems like I am not the only one. I have the same issue like the users above. Would appreciate a lot if someone could help! 

My site is not published yet.

Greetings,

Lotte

You can follow this to share url

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi @tuanphan we are experiencing the same thing with our client's site. The store page appears as the first option in the navigation, and that is not where we want it, but there is no page titled "store" in the editor. Do you know how to remove or edit this more? Any help would be appreciated. Below is the link and the password to view. Thank you. 

https://avamoss-c2-oct.squarespace.com/store

PW: DoveLove2023!

2 hours ago, Dovely2023 said:

but there is no page titled "store" in the editor.

Is the page named Shop in the editor?

Another way to find a page is to make it active and then scan the Pages panel for page that is highlighted.

ScreenShot2023-08-14at11_12_52AM.png.5a92c1e249a006d20a6367faeaea56ef.png

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

21 minutes ago, HannahB13 said:

I'm having this same issue - store is appearing in the header and I can't remove it. I don't want a store, I don't have a business plan. It doesn't show in the pages list. Can someone help please? Site is https://www.hannahbpottery.com/store

Can you take a screenshot of page list in edit mode? (Pages > or Website >)

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 months later...
3 hours ago, KennethC said:

So I found that when the "Store" tab was added it didn't show in Pages initially.

Your solution is a good one for when things aren't behaving the way you think they should in SS. SS occasionally has times where things don't show up. I've noticed this mostly when importing WordPress export files.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.