Adding two buttons on the header of website

Hi,

I am looking to add an extra button on the header of my website, the example below is this from another persons website, where they have (LOGO) (NAVIGATION TABS) (PHONE BUTTON) (BOOK NOW BUTTON)

Just for aesthetics reason I would like to have a button for my phone instead of just having the number typed out on the header

Thanks

image.png.84d236c4c861c57366ac4ad340636bb0.png

• Replies 8
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/24/2023 at 3:41 PM, tuanphan said:

Hi,

Yes this is possible. But which position on mobile? Next to burger icon, or under current button on Overlay Menu?

And what is your site url? We can help easier

I am also wondering if we could do two buttons in the header. https://arrowheadorthopaedics.squarespace.com/ We want the second button to be "Message your Provider". Having it as its own button instead of being in the navigation area. 

1 hour ago, LukasAO said:

I am also wondering if we could do two buttons in the header.

Please see the following.

Given that your header is packed with elements I suggest using the column option in the code.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

On 3/25/2023 at 8:41 AM, tuanphan said:

Hi,

Yes this is possible. But which position on mobile? Next to burger icon, or under current button on Overlay Menu?

And what is your site url? We can help easier

Hi Tuanphan,

Sorry I didn't see this reply

I would like the phone number bubble to be added to the header of my website

This is the link to my website https://www.glidepodiatry.com.au

I have done a very dodgy paint edit on what I would like it to look like, I hope it helps (phone number next to the book now button) 

image.thumb.png.40b0d515d294970abdcac5295a5b3a00.png

• 4 months later...

Hi, I know this is a relatively old thread, but I need to add a second button to the site header of my site, that matches the button that is already there. I have a non-active link created for "new patient intake forms", and I would like to have the matching button for "new patient intake forms" created directly below the existing button in the site header. Here is the link to my site: https://www.mentallystrongparker.com. I can put a site password on if necessary. Thank you in advance.

18 hours ago, jdog0411 said:

I can put a site password on if necessary.

No need if your site is public.

I need to add a second button

There is a link to my code to do this a couple of posts back.

Given the size of your buttons you'll probably want to choose the column/vertical orientation.

Edited by creedon

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

• 2 months later...