How to create a reusable registration form for Zoom webinars on Squarespace

Go to solution Solved by lottydotty,

Hey, y'all.

My client has asked to see if it's possible for us to build a registration form for use for each of the webinars that the client hosts.  (They provided a screenshot of this example they came across from another site - Wordpress-based, I believe.)

The site presently asks people to Register via Zoom (via a link) instead of within a form on our site.

Zoom's recommendation on their forums is to use an iframe. The results are fairly horrendous AND also require a separate acknowledgement of their Cookies policy.

I've tried using Squarespace + Zapier + Zoom, and it seems to have potential.

Has anybody had luck creating this type of solution?

@tuanphan I'm curious if you've ever come across something like this.

zoom example from another site.png

Edited by lottydotty
adding clarification
  • Solution

@tuanphan great suggestion. I've never tried using that forum.

Actually, I found a solution 🙂

I ended up building a Zap hook between Squarespace and Zoom (via both APIs). It works seamlessly!

So each form for each event is given a specific name within a given page on the site, then we use the Zoom event API to connect the data to that specific event.

It's an elegant result... looking just like a normal Squarespace form, but it's super-charged with Zoom registration form backend!

• 10 months later...

@lottydotty, can you share a link for me to check out?.. And maybe a bit more info on how you did this. I want to do the same thing, except each webinar's registrations would be unique. We host one every two weeks and want to keep registrations on our leading site rather than jumping off. But staying with Iframe is horrible.