Adding Newsletter Sign-up on a Booking Form / Multiple Storage?

Hello brilliant web-builders! I have setup a booking form with a form block on my Speaking Page, where the form submission / storage has set to send to my email address. However, I want to add an option for the user to opt-in to my email newsletter, using the same fields (i.e. Name and email). 

I have attempted to add a check-box field when editing the form, but is there any way (including using CSS) this field could then send to another storage (i.e. mailing list profile)?

Thanks a million xx

Screenshot 2023-03-16 at 22.41.48.png

• Replies 3
  • Views 367
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to deal with a same case, but different layout. With your current layout, I can't help. But you can consider this case that I solved

Here is an example, when clicking on Consumer or Industry > enter name, email >> it will subscribe to a different list in MailChimp.

The way I did it here is to insert 2 separate newsletters, and hide them, and just click on each checkbox, the corresponding newsletter will show. (Of course I'll leave a newsletter visible at first, as default)

image.thumb.png.a4d1dbbdc34889228dcd327ff8c3ca2a.png

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/19/2023 at 8:44 PM, tuanphan said:

I used to deal with a same case, but different layout. With your current layout, I can't help. But you can consider this case that I solved

Here is an example, when clicking on Consumer or Industry > enter name, email >> it will subscribe to a different list in MailChimp.

The way I did it here is to insert 2 separate newsletters, and hide them, and just click on each checkbox, the corresponding newsletter will show. (Of course I'll leave a newsletter visible at first, as default)

image.thumb.png.a4d1dbbdc34889228dcd327ff8c3ca2a.png

Hello Tuan, thanks for proposing this option. So in order to be able to sign-up multiple newsletters / form submission, it'll have to be with a third-party tool like MailChimp, but couldn't setup with current SS functions?

Can you share a bit more how you set your layout up too - so the user is still only signing up the form one-time for registering both?

On 4/1/2023 at 5:17 AM, freedomfung852 said:

Hello Tuan, thanks for proposing this option. So in order to be able to sign-up multiple newsletters / form submission, it'll have to be with a third-party tool like MailChimp, but couldn't setup with current SS functions?

Can you share a bit more how you set your layout up too - so the user is still only signing up the form one-time for registering both?

I mean you need to use 2 forms, then use code to show - hide these forms. You can see a demo here

(above Footer Logo Slider)

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)