Failing at Integrating Shopify, Etsy and Gelato Shipping Into Sqaurespace Shipping Options

Hi Everyone! This is my first inquiry on the Squarespace forum page.

Does anyone know a faster way to select multiple and remove Shipping Options?

Does anyone know why Squarespace imported +400 Shipping Options from a third party?

I have just begun my e-commerce journey, and as expected the path has been sowed with pitfalls and challenges. Most of the aforementioned issues I have been able to resolve on my own with the help of the Squarespace FAQ pages. However it seems that I have met my match. 

Before starting my squarespace page, I used Etsy to sell my print on demand products. I linked/integrated my Etsy, Printify and Gelato accounts to my site roughly 400 Flate Rate Shipping Options appeared into my Shipping Options. There is one for each category of Gelatos products and country. So far I have been manually deleting them from my shopping options as they all appear in the Checkout meaning that a prospective customer could choose any price for their shipping. 

Screenshot2023-03-09at12_39_14.thumb.png.a6c80868754d77b3a45324735f11c9d4.png

Edited by TheScandissStudio
The post wasn't complete.
  • TheScandissStudio changed the title to Failing at Integrating Shopify, Etsy and Gelato Shipping Into Sqaurespace Shipping Options
  • Replies 0
  • Views 568
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Posted Images