Automatically add travel time to acuity scheduling

We travel to our clients for each appointment. However clients are booking an hour away and that leaves us no travel time to drive there. 

How can we automatically account for the travel distances between appointments at the time they book?

Thanks!

1 hour ago, Sebbo said:

We travel to our clients for each appointment. However clients are booking an hour away and that leaves us no travel time to drive there. 

How can we automatically account for the travel distances between appointments at the time they book?

Thanks!

You can add buffer time before and after appointments and do it automatically in the settings. It will apply to all appointments booked.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/8/2023 at 11:41 PM, sayreambrosio said:

You can add buffer time before and after appointments and do it automatically in the settings. It will apply to all appointments booked.

Thanks but this does not solve the problem since travel times vary. Some are 2 min away, some are 2 hours away. Adding a buffer does not account for the differences which is why a map feature is needed.

• 1 month later...
On 3/23/2023 at 7:56 AM, Sebbo said:

Thanks but this does not solve the problem since travel times vary. Some are 2 min away, some are 2 hours away. Adding a buffer does not account for the differences which is why a map feature is needed.

I'm having the same problem, my appointments vary in distance from 5 minutes to 3 hours from the office, I'd like scheduling to account for drive times between appointments so people don't book an appointment 10 minutes after an existing appointment that's an hour away. Does this or any other software account for drive times between appointments?

13 minutes ago, JPFarrierService said:

my appointments vary in distance from 5 minutes to 3 hours from the office, I'd like scheduling to account for drive times between appointments so people don't book an appointment 10 minutes after an existing appointment that's an hour away.

If you need varying amounts of commuting time between appointments, you may want to take a look at TimeTap instead. It can use Google Maps to calculate the commute between your appointments when they are held in different locations and automatically adjusts your availability to accommodate for the travel time.

Was this post helpful? Please give feedback by clicking an icon below  ⬇️

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.