Transfer blog between site templates

Does Squarespace allow you to transfer your blog from one site template to another? For example, I'm building a couple of websites but don't know which one I'll end up using (haven't transferred the domain yet). Could I transfer the blog page from one template/site to the other?

I've had nothing but problems with the WordPress import on SS sites. I've never had one that just worked. I've been able to succeed in some cases because I'm a fairly deep tech guy and can get into things.

You might want to look at a tool like SquarespaceWebsites Tools PRO. I can't say for sure that it will solve your issue but many folks seem to be pleased with it.

Whatever route you take, let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

When I moved my very first blog page to Squarespace many years ago, I had about 30 posts. I did it the old-fashioned way, cut and paste. I figured it would not take any more time than fixing all the spaces, unwanted characters, and other things an import can sometimes create. It was a two-part procedure, I pasted my original posts one at a time to Wordpad and copied them from there to Squarespace. 

Edited by derricksrandomviews