Creating a "Smart Button" For Product Add-to-Cart

@creedon @tuanphan  Tagging you two because you both have touched on similar solutions in the past...

https://www.atria-advisorloans.com/marketplace
PW: advisorloans

The goal for our website is to host a private marketplace for buying and selling client businesses. The site will ultimately be member password protected and by invitation only. Ideally, we would like to create a button in the product description, or redirect the "Add to Cart." I can do either of these with existing resources, so here is the actual challenge:

We would like said button to open a form that auto-populates the product title and/or SKU in a type field. That form would then be submitted to our staff to act as an intermediary broker between the buyer and seller. In a perfect world, the form would also auto-populate their member name and email address (since they would have to be logged in to access the site anyways). If a form is unreasonable, then perhaps an email with similar auto-populating functionality.

Thoughts? Open to creative options here. The difficult part is the auto-populating because we want the clients to have the smoothest buying experience possible by typing as little as possible; ideally typing nothing at all and simply clicking a button. 

Am I crazy? Maybe. But, nonetheless, I would certainly love your feedback and assistance if you could please lend any. Happy to hire directly as well to anyone reading this. Thank you!

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic