Timestamps broken on interest list

Go to solution Solved by creedon,

Title: Our site has a very simple sign-up form to collect emails for people interested in our product launch. They visit the site, put in their email address. We have a google (spread) sheet that's connected to it. The way it was working recently was that a user would put in their email address and it would populate on our sheet along with a time stamp. That's not working anymore. The email address still populates but the timestamps don't anymore.  

• Replies 2
  • Views 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solution

I just tested a form linked to a Google spreadsheet and the timestamp came along for the ride.

Have you disconnected and reconnected to the spreadsheet to see if that helps?

Are you sure that the format of the spreadsheet wasn't altered in some way that is causing the issue? You could always start a new sheet and connect to that one to see if that helps.

Let us know how it goes.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.