Using MLS code on real estate site

I've been working on a real estate website that is live, however we've run into an issue with the MLS code. The client is registered with a local real estate association who uses Black Knight, Inc.'s Paragon MLS. They also have an IDX subscription. When I try to get the code to put on the website, no one can help me. I am not a web developer at all, but I can do minimal coding and the how-to on the Squarespace site is super straight-forward, but I can't get anyone to give me ANY links or codes, let alone something that looks like that.

We've reached out to a web developer in our area who has said that we can't do it with Squarespace. Just looking for some guidance, because this seems untrue, but nobody at the real estate company, the realtor association, or Black Knight's vendor support can help.

• Replies 2
  • Views 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I am looking for similar help. The 3rd party who supports my client's real estate listing said they hadn't heard of Squarespace and could only had a Wordpress template. If I had code from them, I could just plug in, but he didn't seem to understand what I was talking about. Where you able to find help?
This is the site that I am building (very early). I need to get these property listings to show like they are on their current site (but displaying with new site styles).