Why is no one able to read my blog without "signing in" in some manner?

First of all I have never had this problem before. Secondly, why suddenly is my blog unviewable except if someone signs in with a social media account or with their squarespace account? Worse, why won't squarespace customer service answer? Their claim is to be there "24/7" Thanks if anyone is able to help me figure this out. 

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just the blog or other pages as well? If it's just the blog, check the blog page settings and make sure you don't have any characters in the password field. However, it seems to be something else because only your configuration account allows sign-on with social media or google.com People would get to that with your .squarespace account domain if they have it. It would end with xxx.squarespace/config/blog. I think you know this so there could be a bug but without your site URL for us to take a look ourselves this question is hard to answer

Edited by derricksrandomviews
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi thanks so much for replying. Finally Squarespace team reached out after I repeatedly Tweeted. I had done something g to the settings for that one particular blog. They investigated and pointed out what I did so I deleted my screw up and all is well now. Thanks though for trying!