Can anyone help with this? (Order pending acknowledgement by Squarespace Commerce)

• 4 weeks later...

Good morning,

Encountered this issue. I became aware of two orders that were placed by the same customer only after she sent me an email asking for status for the orders.  To my surprise, the two orders were in my Commerce Manager (FB) but no alert that they were sitting there for two weeks.

Contacted Meta via Msgr and I got the usual runaround: "it's a Squarespace problem...take it up with them." I persisted with screenshots of the now infamous status in question, as well as insisting that any option to "cancel" the order was grayed out. After a few start and stop "three-dotted" anxious replies, Meta stated they would open a case and would connect with me via email. 

Not even two hours later, the issue was resolved! The order is now "unstuck" and promoted to Waiting for Items to Ship, and I also saw an option from the drop-down menu (previously grayed-out) to Cancel the order for a customer refund (which is what I did).

Maybe this helps.  Good luck.

Edited by jcch1974
spelling

Currently going through the same thing. Never even knew I had orders until a customer emailed me inquiring about it. No notifications, didn't show in the apps, nothing. Chat support was worthless, email support is still pending. After these orders are taken care of I will be closing my Meta shop completely and never returning. by far the absolute worst commerce platform I've dealt with.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, sophieameliadesigns7 said:

any ideas on this @paul2009? Or anyone at Squarespace? 

If you haven’t already done so, I recommend you contact Squarespace Customer Care directly.

Squarespace teams don't routinely monitor this forum (see the guidelines - item 7) and, as a Squarespace customer myself, I’m unable to help you to troubleshoot a technical issue.

About me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for over 18 yrs and a Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL, providing high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji below. Buying a coffee is optional.

Book paid help with domains: Connect a GoDaddy domain. Connect a Squarespace Domain. Domain assistance

• 6 months later...