Random Font Appears For Product Title

Hi, there! I've been a Squarespace user for some time and have manipulated my website quite extensively with custom code both in CSS and code injection (header, footer, etc.) With this experience, I'd like to think that I can find my way around these integrations; however, after working on some design for my website, I noticed that the font for the product title was entirely different from what it was previously -- one which I've never seen before.

The primary font I use across my website is RoxboroughCF (Medium).

I've tried inserting several pieces of code that have worked for me in the past, but to no avail. I would appreciate some assistance in reverting the font back to its original state, especially for my customers.

Thank you!

• Replies 1
  • Views 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, KodyConnell said:

I noticed that the font for the product title was entirely different from what it was previously. I've tried inserting several pieces of code that have worked for me in the past, but to no avail.

Please check your Custom CSS panel to see if any errors are being shown (in red text). If no errors are being shown, please provide us with a link to the page on your site, as well as details of the CSS you are using to set the product title font.

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.