Calander isn't showing thumbnails on mobile

Go to solution Solved by creedon,

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue.

A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a url that contains /config/.

Please set up a site-wide password, if your site is not public and you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password does not allow anyone to alter your site. It only allows those with the password to see your site.

Please read the site-wide password and how to share a link documentation to understand how they work.

We can then take a look at your issue.

You may find How to post a forum question post useful.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

34 minutes ago, creedon said:

Please post the URL for a page on your site where we can see your issue.

A link to the backend of the your site won’t work for us, i.e. a url that contains /config/.

Please set up a site-wide password, if your site is not public and you've not already done so.

Post the password here.

Adding a site-wide password does not allow anyone to alter your site. It only allows those with the password to see your site.

Please read the site-wide password and how to share a link documentation to understand how they work.

We can then take a look at your issue.

You may find How to post a forum question post useful.

Hello, my website is xlr8coffee.com

password xlr88

• Solution

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS.

.yui3-squarespacecalendar .compact-layout .background {

display : unset;

}

.yui3-squarespacecalendar .compact-layout .background + .marker .marker-daynum {

color : unset;

}

Let us know how it goes.

Edited by creedon
version 2

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.

18 hours ago, creedon said:

Add the following to Design > Custom CSS.

.yui3-squarespacecalendar .compact-layout .background {

display : unset;

}

.yui3-squarespacecalendar .background + .marker .marker-daynum {

color : unset;

}

Let us know how it goes.

works perfect! the only thing it changed was on desktop it gets rid of the number of the date on the photo and has it as a white block. is there a way to fix this? Thank you so much for your help I truly appreciate it. 

7 hours ago, Caseyffd said:

the only thing it changed was on desktop it gets rid of the number of the date on the photo and has it as a white block. is there a way to fix this?

I have updated my code post.

Let us know how it goes.

Edited by creedon

On 2/27/2023 at 5:43 PM, creedon said:

I have updated my code post.

Let us know how it goes.

Hello, this might be odd however, on the squarespace option to view as mobile it fixed the problem however on an actual phone the items are just a darker shade of gray. 

thank you for your time and sorry for bugging you. i appreciate all your time youve taken to fix my website

this might be odd however, on the squarespace option to view as mobile it fixed the problem however on an actual phone the items are just a darker shade of gray.

I see what you are seeing. The mobile mode on a computer is just an emulation so it can't truly represent the mobile experience. In most cases the emulation works but obviously not in this one.

What mobile OS are you on? iOS?

Anyone have a solution for mobile?

On 2/28/2023 at 9:56 PM, creedon said:

I see what you are seeing. The mobile mode on a computer is just an emulation so it can't truly represent the mobile experience. In most cases the emulation works but obviously not in this one.

What mobile OS are you on? iOS?

Anyone have a solution for mobile?

Hello, 

i am on iOS. Thank you for trying to help me!

In the mean time until i have a solution is there a code to make the days with events a more noticeable color? 

In the mean time until i have a solution is there a code to make the days with events a more noticeable color?

I just loaded the page again on mobile (iOS) and the colors are looking good now. What do you see?

• 3 months later...