squrespace really that limited?

Hi. I just set up a first page of a website and after getting the main photo in, the header position is wrong, it should be at the right side instead of centered because now its exctly in the middle over the face.

Now I can not even see any information that shows me which template I had chosen.

There seems to be no possibility to change the header layout design, just some details of it like the text or set a button, nothing to change position or anything.

Is squarespace generally so limited?

• Replies 1
  • Views 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have complete control over the position of the header of your site with any template. However, the controls can be found in different locations based on the template. 7.1 templates are all the same in that regard. That being said, are you asking about the main header where the logo and title are or do you need to adjust the blocks or sections on a page? 

7.1 does not tell you what template because it is only one with different design start points, layout colors, fonts, etc. 7.0 has template info under design/template and scroll to the bottom of the panel. There it will be listed along with when it was installed.