Carousel Gallery Height

Hi all,

Can anyone assist with this? I have a gallery block using the carousel option with Fluid Engine. The height was way too tall, so I'm using some code the shorten it, but it's leaving the frame of it huge and it won't let me shorten it. Apparently, it's not as easy as before with Fluid Engine. 

Website: https://adore-lash-studio.squarespace.com/ (at the bottom)
pw: adore

Thanks!

Edited by lindz5223
  • Replies 2
  • Views 397
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

There is a known bug with gallery blocks on Fluid Engine sections, they don't work right. You can add a new section in Classic Editor mode since you're a Circle Member, so my suggestion is that you do that, it'll solve the problem until this is fixed. (Though it might not be fixed, as gallery blocks are supposed to be phased out, but again as a Circle member you still have access).

Please like and upvote if my comments were helpful to you. Cheers!

Zygmunt Spray
Squarespace Website Designer
Contact me: 
https://squarefortytwo.com 

Did I help? Buy me a coffee?

🔌 Ghost Squarespace Plugins (Referral link)
📈 SEO Space (Referral link)
 SquareWebsites Plugins (Referral link)
 🔲 SQSP Themes (Referral link) 
Spark Plugin (Referral link) 

6 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

There is a known bug with gallery blocks on Fluid Engine sections, they don't work right. You can add a new section in Classic Editor mode since you're a Circle Member, so my suggestion is that you do that, it'll solve the problem until this is fixed. (Though it might not be fixed, as gallery blocks are supposed to be phased out, but again as a Circle member you still have access).

Oh bummer. Thanks for the insight!