Booqable snippet will not load

Good morning. Im trying to add my new booqable code to my site in able to have my clients rent my massage chairs online vs submitting g a quote form. Nothing I do seems to work.  Ive followed the instructions exactly as shown.  I rent and sell massage chairs. Is it possible to use the SS cart for sales and the Booqable plug in for rentals? Any help?  

Here's the snippet. 

<script>
  var booqableOptions = {
    company: '8e552dff-6d64-468a-ac63-535d63c2ce39'
  };
</script>
<script src="https://8e552dff-6d64-468a-ac63-535d63c2ce39.assets.booqable.com/v2/booqable.js"></script>

• Replies 8
  • Views 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I’m unable to get this snippet to load whether it’s in a new code block or any other way. Please help. 

<script>
  var booqableOptions = {
    company: '8e552dff-6d64-468a-ac63-535d63c2ce39'
  };
</script>
<script src="https://8e552dff-6d64-468a-ac63-535d63c2ce39.assets.booqable.com/v2/booqable.js"></script>

Hi @Chairlaxed. You'll want to add that code to Settings > Advanced > Code Injection. Paste it in the Header Block.

Then to get the products to show up, you'll want to add a Code Block on any page and add this code inside:

<div class="booqable-product-list"> </div>

christyprice.com  🇺🇸 Austin, TX US 

Get my 100+ item Client Process Checklist for $17.
📔 Flourish Journal for Creative Entrepreneurs - 365 days of prompts
🎥 Watch Circle Live: Hello Income (feat. Christy Price and Jeremy Schwartz)
🎬 Watch It's Not Hard to Say Goodbye: Crafting Client Offboarding from Circle Day 2023

30 minutes ago, christyprice said:

Hi @Chairlaxed. You'll want to add that code to Settings > Advanced > Code Injection. Paste it in the Header Block.

Then to get the products to show up, you'll want to add a Code Block on any page and add this code inside:

<div class="booqable-product-list"> </div>

Thank you Christy however I've tried this 100 times. It never shows up on my site.  Nobody can figure out why.

Looks like the issue was the JavaScript was loading twice.

christyprice.com  🇺🇸 Austin, TX US 

Get my 100+ item Client Process Checklist for $17.
📔 Flourish Journal for Creative Entrepreneurs - 365 days of prompts
🎥 Watch Circle Live: Hello Income (feat. Christy Price and Jeremy Schwartz)
🎬 Watch It's Not Hard to Say Goodbye: Crafting Client Offboarding from Circle Day 2023