HELP! Autoplay video thumbnails have broken!

Go to solution Solved by SnapperGB,

A key part of my website has broken! Not sure what has changed. It was working fine a few days ago.

Basically, I have a number of coded blocks on my main portfolio page that autoplayed looped video thumbnails that also had roll-over titles and linked to pages. They kind of worked like gifs but were better quality and (probably) not as heavy.

The page was quite busy with various video content autoplaying- but now all the autoplay has stopped, the video thumbnails don't loop. The roll over titles still work and the click-through is fine.

This is the code that was working that now isn't.

<div style="padding:56.25% 0 0 0;position:relative;">
  <a href=/beauty-commercial/jazmin-sawyers-for-olay </a>
    <iframe Jazmin for Olay
    src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/710075403?background=1?autoplay=1&quality=240p&loop=1&title=0&byline=0&portrait=0" style="position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen" allowfullscreen>
  </iframe>  
</div>
<div class="overlay">
    <h2>Olay</h2>
  <h3>TV COMMERCIAL</h3>
  </div>

If I remove the '?background=1' from the Vimeo link I can get the video to autoplay and loop but it only seems to work on one thumbnail on the page at a time and the control bar appears which it never used to.

Not sure what has happen whether it is a SQSP update or a Vimeo thing.

Website is fashionfilms.co.uk

Thanks

• Replies 2
  • Views 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic