Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Solution
On 2/23/2023 at 4:39 AM, SleepyHollowSwag said:

I have finally made my first sale and my customer wanted to leave a review but was unable to even after I've enabled reviews. I've created a review page and am unable to edit it at all.

If Reviews were enabled before this customer made their purchase, the customer will receive an automated email 14 days after their order was fulfilled. The email contains a unique review link. When they click the link in the email, they can leave a 1500-character written review for each item in the order, and a rating between one and five stars.

Note that:

• Customers cannot leave a review until they receive the automated email containing the unique review link
  • Customers who placed their orders more than 14 days before you enabled product reviews won't receive the product review request email
  • You cannot edit reviews
  • It’s not possible to respond directly to reviews

Did this help?

Please give feedback by clicking one of the icons below!  ⬇️

Edited by paul2009

About me: I've been a SQSP User for 18 yrs. I was invited to join the Circle when it launched in 2016. I have been a Circle Leader since 2017. I don't work for Squarespace. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: I founded and run SF.DIGITAL, building Squarespace Extensions to supercharge your commerce website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is free. You can thank me by clicking one of the feedback emojis below. Coffee is optional.

I know this ridiculous 14 day wait is part of the Squarespace "Rules" but still my client is unable to access and add to my review page. Where can they see it? How do clients access it and how do I manage it? This is incredibly frustrating. It seems Squarespace enjoys making it difficult to do commerce and help the people who paid for a membership. I hate the way your site makes it difficult to get help or ask for help. Picking a topic that leads me to a selected menu that has nothing to do with my websites issues.

• 10 months later...