Gallery Clickthrough URL not working.

I am trying to make my first image click through to Netflix so it is watchable but if just opens the gallery even though a click through link has been set. Perhaps this template is not supported? I can't find info on this particular template (Event Horizon). Only found this info: https://support.squarespace.com/hc/en-us/articles/206542427-Image-clickthrough-URLs?&_ga=2.199409838.1481691946.1677058668-1170003371.1594308026#toc-gallery-page-clickthrough-urls-by-template

I guess I should just assume it's not supported?

Edited by bryangwin
  • bryangwin changed the title to Gallery Clickthrough URL not working.
  • Replies 5
  • Views 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

I am having the same issue only I know what the problem is - it's that I'm using a Gallery block on a Project Page within a York template! Now, I can't easily change any of those things so I'm wondering if there's a workaround for this as I really want to get my website working again?

This is my first post here and I'm not a coder so please be kind to me! 🙂

Edited by CatWoman
  • 2 months later...

I also can't get my url click-through to work in my gallery, even though I have it linked. I'm using the Bedford template, which it says should support this. Does anyone have specific instructions on how to fix this. I swear it used to work! 

Edited by pacekd
On 8/19/2023 at 3:18 AM, pacekd said:

I also can't get my url click-through to work in my gallery, even though I have it linked. I'm using the Bedford template, which it says should support this. Does anyone have specific instructions on how to fix this. I swear it used to work! 

Can you share link to page where you use gallery? We can help easier

Email me if you have need any help (free, of course.). Answer within 24 hours. 
Or send to forum message

Contact Customer Care - Learn CSS - Buy me a coffee (thank you!)