Cancel a website

Hi I just bough a website and the template despair 

I can't work on that ghost website because all my previous design and business information despair today I payed something I can't work with and now I just want my money back. 

Anyone can help ? 

Impossible to contact this company 

• Replies 4
  • Views 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi I just bough a website and the template despair I can't work on that ghost website because all my previous design and business information despair today I payed something that I can't work with and now I just want my money back. Anyone can help ? Impossible to contact this company
5 minutes ago, Cintia said:
Hi I just bough a website and the template despair I can't work on that ghost website because all my previous design and business information despair today I payed something that I can't work with and now I just want my money back. Anyone can help ? Impossible to contact this company

If you are within the two weeks of purchasing the website you can go under Billing in your dashboard and cancel and they will process a refund. it will tell you how much will be refunded in the process.

Note that Email and other subscriptions can't be refunded.

I purchased today and I cancelled today, I'm not sure if they will refund. 

We really can't do much in the forum here. We are users like yourself and SS doesn't officially monitor the forum.

If you canceled just today it may take a bit of time for them to refund you. Big corps move slow.

If something is wrong, have you contacted SS official support contact points? What happened?

In the end if SS doesn't do what you think they should you can always try to dispute the charges via your credit card company. This applies to any company you have a dispute with.

Find my contributions useful? Please like, upvote, mark my answer as the best ( solution ), and see my profile. Thanks for your support! I am a Squarespace ( and other technological things ) consultant open for new projects.