Customising the new Order Status Page

Go to solution Solved by paul2009,

On 7/21/2023 at 4:48 AM, paul2009 said:

The code doesn't do this today but I'll take a look to see if this can be added.

Hi, did you ever find out if this was possible? @paul2009

We are doing local delivery catering for the upcoming holidays and I think "you'll receive an email when shipping information is available" will cause some confusion for our customers. 

Also, thanks for the code injection to add order confirmed and text to the head of order status page - very helpful! :)

18 hours ago, LCCatering said:

did you ever find out if this was possible?

We are doing local delivery catering for the upcoming holidays and I think "you'll receive an email when shipping information is available" will cause some confusion for our customers.

@LCCatering Circling back to this, what would you like your Order Status page to look like?

I assume you are seeing something like this right now?

image.thumb.png.86d77b177ff1014a7fd6bb55936c4033.png

Edited by paul2009

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.

@paul2009 yes, it looks exactly like the screenshot you posted, except I did add the "order confirmed" bit with some additional text using the code from your blog post.

ideally, I would like to be able to remove the "tracking updates", but would settle being able to change the message to something like "Your order is confirmed. Deliveries will be made on XX. Pick-up is available on XX." Removing the "pending fulfillment" button would be nice, but I don't think that is as confusing to the customer. 

thanks for responding!

4 hours ago, LCCatering said:

I would like to be able to remove the "tracking updates"

You should be able to hide it with something like this, although you'd need to test on your own site.

<style>
  #order-status-page-root h2, #order-status-page-root ul {
    display:none;
  }
</style>

Also, bear in mind that this page hasn't been designed to be modified so, if engineers change the page design, custom code could affect the page differently in the future.

Me: I'm Paul, a SQSP user for >18 yrs & Circle Leader since 2017. I value honesty, transparency, diversity and good design ♥.
Work: Founder of SF.DIGITAL. We provide high quality original extensions to supercharge your Squarespace website. 
Content: Views and opinions are my own. Links in my posts may refer to my own SF.DIGITAL products or may be affiliate links.
Forum advice is completely free. You can thank me by selecting a feedback emoji. Buying a coffee is generous but optional.